JI
Jim

Discussion

Oral Bottoms

Posted Aug 11, 2026

Replies5
JI
Jim
JimOriginal Poster
Aug 11, 2026

I am interested in penises. Love touching , feeling, and tasting. Hope this fits in here

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GA
    gabare
    Aug 14, 2026

    mm bottom here i enjoy being rimmed, fingered and fucked bareback

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Rob
    Aug 14, 2026

    I have been rimmed, licked and fingered, butt yet to be fucked. I am looking forward to that day and expect it to be bareback. After all the build up I don't want it interrupted to roll a condom

    ReactReply
  • SP
    Sportsdude
    Aug 14, 2026

    Im both top and bottom. Love rimming, fingering and fucking a clean ass! As well as getting rimmed, fingered or fucked. I have done all of this btw

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk
    Aug 14, 2026
    [quote]I am interested in penises. Love touching , feeling, and tasting. Hope this fits in here[/quote] I think you are in good company here. Penises are fascinating things for sure. Length, girth, stiffness, taste, slickness all fun to explore. Actively going down, feeling it fill your mouth as you accept it either gently or devour it, is always a great pleasure. And sometimes encouraging your partner to take over and fuck your face can be mind blowing ( in addition to the more obvious blowing). Not sure why the other posters all reoort on buttfucking. Topic is oral. Enjoy!
    ReactReply
  • JI
    Jim
    JimOriginal Poster
    Aug 17, 2026

    Thanks! I hope too soon its been too long. I was certainly hoping being plain spoken, I would have received more interest :(

    ReactReply