Usually, the pest control guy gives a heads up that hes coming by early morning, so I am out walking the dog nude as usual I was about 150 yards from the gate when I heard it activated too far to go back to the house , I grabbed the dog
And stood there he pulled in . Stopped, I apologized told him I hope youre not offended. His reply was , no not really you should be able to enjoy yourself on your property. He stood there probably ten minutes and chatted before he went up to the houseI finished with my walk . He spoke as I went into the house, I did not put on clothes as he finished up his work.
I did see him check me out a few times . ..lol
CU

Discussion
Pest control
Posted May 31, 2026
Replies0
CU
Curious09guyOriginal Poster
May 31, 2026ReactReplySubscribe
No replies yet.
