If I created a physical photo book with professional paper with photos of my wife nude (or myself), would you buy it?
Please answer:
1) No (BTW, I will not take this personally at all)
2) Yes If
Yes:
A) when my wife was in her 30s
B) since 2015
C) both now and from early 2000s photos
D) With my nude photos only
E) All of the above
Replies
- NA
NakedExhibitOriginal PosterDec 29, 2023Working on this
Taking more time than I thought
What I would love is to see guys, once you have it, to take a photo of it on your coffee table.
Bonus material, you have opened it and looking at itReactReply - PL
Aug 13, 2024Yes, and C.
Would you consider a publishing an e-book? less expensive, easier to distribute. But i can imagine seeing a hardcopy of your wife's photos woud be exciting indeed.
ReactReply
