I use an old pool cleaner that uses a diaphragm for sucking as it moves around the pool. I disassemble the all except for the tube with the diaphragm in it. I ordered a clear tube from amazon about 10 inches long and drilled holes around it about 2 inches from the end, got a pvc cap 1 1/2 inch then cut off the end to make a cylinder to slide over the holes, have some sanding to make it fir., heated up the opposite flare out the tube over a bottle, Then insert the other end with the pvc cylinder and attach the pool hose You may have to sand it in order to fit the pool cleaner. the holes is use to create more ore less suctions with the pvc cylinder., and watch it pulses and sucks when you insert your cock.
JJ

Discussion
Pool pleasure
Posted May 29, 2024
Replies0
JJ
JjOriginal Poster
May 29, 2024ReactReplySubscribe
No replies yet.
