JT
JT1985

Discussion

Records

Posted Mar 31, 2021

Replies1
JT
JT1985
JT1985Original Poster
Mar 31, 2021

So whats the longest anyone here has edged? My record, being tied down, was 3 hours, followed by being forced to cum 3 times before being released.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LU
    Luv2bnude62
    Aug 17, 2021

    I am currently edging and have been for 3 days. I lay in the sun and stroke my cock. I have been watching porn and playing with my toys. Last night I put on a G-string and a long wind breaker and drove down to the local Adult movie theater and hung out there for awhile. Actually had fun the guy that works at night loved what I was wearing and let me in free. Not very many people in the place so he came in and got me buzzed and sucked my cock but I did not cum. I am meeting him again at closing and we are going to party tonight. Forgive me I am rambling. I love edging! I can jackoff and cum in a couple of minutes not really any fun. I want to be hard for hours and longer. By the way new to the group and I want to edge with all of you.

    ReactReply