My girl loved to ride me hard and make me cum in her. After I pumped my load in her, she would move up over my face and spread herself wide open and feed me our mixed cum. Such hot times
Replies
- OM
Jan 31, 2026Yes so hot watching it slide out of her onto my tongue so tasty. Last night it was my buddies cum dripping into my open waiting mouth,really turned my wife on.
ReactReply - CA
Feb 1, 2026I was friends with a couple. Eventually we began having sex together. The wife and I would go to the bedroom then he would join us.
The husband always got excited watching me and her having sex and I would step aside to let him take over and he always came in her first. His was the first cum of another guy I tasted.
Horny I would go down on her after to eat her pussy. It was a guaranteed orgasm for her, then I'd finish adding my cum to his. Great times.ReactReply

