JU
Juan

Discussion

Sharing my pubes

Posted Jul 16, 2024

Replies10
JU
Juan
JuanOriginal Poster
Jul 16, 2024

The longer they become the more I like them.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Jul 17, 2024

    A maly bush. Love it!

    ReactReply
  • LA
    latinfever87
    Jul 17, 2024

    your pubes are so hot! the hairier the better!

    ReactReply
  • JA
    James
    Aug 31, 2024
    [quote]The longer they become the more I like them.[/quote] Aw man you have a great bush.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    John
    Aug 31, 2024

    I love my pubes I hate the thought of shaving

    ReactReply
  • NA
    Nakedhiker1000
    Aug 31, 2024

    You have a beautiful beautiful bush. I love your pubic hair.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 1, 2024

    Hairy...its enough to make you gag.. no thanks

    ReactReply
  • JI
    Jim
    Sep 7, 2024

    So do I, Juan!

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chris
    Sep 13, 2024

    WOW, so sexy and masculine for sure!

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chris
    Sep 13, 2024

    WOW, so sexy and masculine for sure!

    ReactReply
  • JA
    James
    Aug 1, 2026

    Definitely a great approach and I totally agree. More they are natural and without any grooming the better they are at least for me.

    ReactReply