HA
Hamburger

Discussion

Smoothie Nudists

Posted Oct 23, 2022

Replies4
HA
Hamburger
HamburgerOriginal Poster
Oct 23, 2022

I shave everything from my nose to my feet. I love shaved bodies. Thos is real nudity.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BO
    Oct 23, 2022

    The nudist resort that I am a member of there are about 1/3 shaved. The human body looks a lot better hairless.

    ReactReply
  • AN
    Anonymous
    Oct 24, 2022

    I too shave from the neck down. At my nudist resort about 50% of the guys are at least partially shaved (their pubes). I think the total shaved look is best, specially when you want to get a nice all over tan. It's sure a lot more comfortable in the hot AZ summers. I am lucky to not be a really hairy guy, so can get by with shaving twice a week. azskinnyguy

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Oct 24, 2022

    I think being shaved is getting more popular.

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Jan 25, 2023

    I love the feel of smooth skin.

    ReactReply