Replies
- OL
OllyOriginal PosterSep 10, 2016I shared a sound with a friend, one end in my penis, the other in his.
I can't post the photo here so try this link:https://www.flickr.com/photos/ollygrumps4u/29447099325/in/dateposted-ff/ReactReply - BOApr 14, 2017
I have used metal rods from time to time. Sometimes when I am with a group on guys and in bondage, they will slide a catheter in to drain me out.
ReactReply - GA
Apr 25, 2017i see these on ebay all the time how safe is this i just worry about tearing the tissue or urethra , i know people use catheters so i'm guess same thing . im sure it for stimulating but do you get a satisfaction like masturbating from it ?
ReactReply - BODec 26, 2019[quote]I have used metal rods from time to time. Sometimes when I am with a group on guys and in bondage, they will slide a catheter in to drain me out.[/quote] I enjoy the same thing!ReactReply
- SE
Mar 27, 2020I joined this group to learn about sounding. Olly, we've been friends on different sites for a long time, so I'll ask you: what does sounding feel like? Is it done slowly? Etc.?
ReactReply - CR
Apr 20, 2021I've tries it a few times, under supervision. Was surprised that I actually enjoyed it.
ReactReply - BU
Nov 27, 2021Love sounds. Especially like one in me whe using penis pump. The ribbed ones are the best feeling. Ive got a flexible one I slide in all the way to my bladder. Hollow center so acts as a catheter too. Amazing feeling.
ReactReply
