AN
AndyOriginal Poster
Dec 30, 2021I like to stretch my ball sack so they hang low and bang on my thighs as i walk around naked or feel them swinging around as I walk about commando, never wear underwear.
Recently I have been using a silicone doughnut around my sack with a cord through it then each end tied to each big toe, the more I straighten my legs the more my balls get stretched and by moving my feet and toes then tugs my sack from side to side. What a great feeling and would recommend to anyone.
Enjoy
Andy
Recently I have been using a silicone doughnut around my sack with a cord through it then each end tied to each big toe, the more I straighten my legs the more my balls get stretched and by moving my feet and toes then tugs my sack from side to side. What a great feeling and would recommend to anyone.
Enjoy
Andy
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- KR
Dec 30, 2021Sounds amazing! A picture is worth a thousand words! A video priceless!!
ReactReply - AN
AndyOriginal PosterDec 31, 2021Once stretched and released the white cream seem to hang loose and low for ages
ReactReply
