Anyone else like to taste their own pre-cum when masterbating? Love the taste and it's a real turn on thinking about tasting another guy's.
Replies
- DO
Aug 13, 2022When I was really young, I could suck my own cock. I enjoyed licking my precum and tasting my loads
ReactReply - MRmrbigheadOriginal PosterAug 13, 2022
I used to be able to lick my cock and taste my piss slit oozing with pre-cum. Wish I could still do this!
ReactReply - MB
Aug 14, 2022Never been able to suck my onw little cock but sure enjoyed the precum for the get go!
not much precum as I've aged but still like to eat my onw loads-yummy stuff
BillReactReply - SA
Oct 7, 2022Definitely enjoy tasting my own precum. Cant get enough of the stuff! Ive swallowed my own cum many times before as well, but honestly prefer the taste of my precum.
ReactReply - SU
Nov 21, 2022I often have a little to deal with when nude or in swimwear.
Swimwear an be a problem with an obvious wet patch (even today - wife saw it first!) or even a bead appearing on the surface other fabric. This can be a challenge in busy areas, where even a subtle wipe might be a challenge. For many years I wore a condom under my suit to deal with this - it would end up quite slippery inside!
When nude there's usually a chance to discretely wipe the tip or even give a little squeeze to empty the urethera. Of course the manipulation is likely to trigger more production!
Either way, the easiest (and tastiest) way to deal with it is to lick my fingers. It's also my preferred option unless sand is involved. Actually any use apart from tasting or for it's original application is a waste!
ReactReply - SH
Jun 20, 2023I always eat mine too, when I can! One time, while at work in the office, I was in the chat watching and talking with others and I coughed and felt a big load of pre cum shoot through my cock! It was awesome, but I had to be careful with the big wet spot that I had in my pants.
ReactReply - IM
Jun 23, 2025I do love the taste of my own pre-cum. I find that it has a much sweeter flavor than cum itself.
ReactReply - JA
Jun 24, 2025Oh yes. I enjoy my pre-cum a lot. I love long stroke sessions when I have a lot of pre-cum to eat. I have started to eat all my loads of cum too. Its so good to cum all over my chest and stomach then pick it up and lick it off my fingers or to cum in my hand and lick it out of my palm.
ReactReply - JA
Jul 13, 2025I love the taste of my pre-cum. when masturbating. Have tried others and is a big turn on. When I'm really turned on, I have quite a bit of it all over my hard cock.
ReactReply - JA
Jul 13, 2025Sounds familiar. I started out just tasting my pre-cum and then moved on to tasting my cum when masturbating. I enjoy that as much as my pre-cum.
ReactReply - BE
Jun 4, 2026Yes, I always taste my precum. And love to taste it from others, a real turnon is a cock with dripping precum, hmmmm...
ReactReply - CR
Jun 13, 2026I have been eating my precum ever since I started having orgasms as a boy. When I am naked I just run my finger on my slit and lick my fingers. I enjoy doing that no matter where I am naked and who I am with. Do it a lot at the nudist camp. I enjoy going up and running my finger on another guy's cock and have him do the same to me and enjoy each other's precum. Of course, enjoy eating another guy's sperm load and always eat mine.
ReactReply
