PI
Pitbike1

Discussion

Thongs jock straps

Posted Jul 9, 2020

Replies5
PI
Pitbike1
Pitbike1Original Poster
Jul 9, 2020

When home have a varity of them really like them
no woman panties all men stuff if ur a nude friend
and come to my house id answer door in one or be naked

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • JA
    Jaime
    Jul 16, 2020

    If I dont go commando, I really like a thing. They hold me in place better and I like feel of the strap between my cheeks.

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Jul 22, 2020

    back in junior high and high school we were required to wear jock straps for class and I got where I loved wearing them later in my 20's I discovers men thongs swimsuit that I would wear to a few beaches than thong underwear and I would wear occasionally preferring sting bikini underwear which I still wear today. I summer with shorts I will either go commando or wear a jock strap and now days they come in every color under the sun but old school me likes the original off white strap with the wide band .

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk
    Mar 19, 2024

    I am back to wearing jockstraps at the gym. I don't like the idea of soaked briefs under my sweatpants. Sometimes commando. I have a g-string or a cocksock for underwear night at a few bars that I go to when I'm traveling. Thong swimsuits where I can get away with them if I can't be nude.. Exposed as possible is my philosophy.

    ReactReply
  • SI
    Simon
    Aug 24, 2024

    Nice! If I can't be naked I love to wear a thong or a G-string, they look and feel so good - especially if you're shaved smooth....

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sunnyside_Steve
    Oct 2, 2024

    Never even tried a jock strap, let alone owned one, but thongs are everyday wear when not commando. Some men's designs but the female ones are more readily available and if they are not too narrow in the front I find them fine. I havd some swim thongs but find the window between locations where I feel a proper brief is more appropriate and where I can get away with being nude is quite narrow. The current popularity of thongs for females is probably an opportunity to be bolder, though.

    ReactReply