Do you prefer toys to masturbate?
Or do you prefer your hand or the hand of another?
Replies
- ST
Dec 7, 2022All of the above. A sleeve is good to mix it up from time to time. My hand is always my best friend but a best friend's hand is always great
ReactReply - JO
Dec 8, 2022I haven't tried any toys to masterbate with yet, but I would love to try it. And as much as I love using my own hands to masterbate with, I really would enjoy having someone else stroking me off someday.
ReactReply - FL
Dec 8, 2022The sleeve I have is ok I guess. Hand is always with me if I have a chance or feel inspired to stroke but, it always feels better with someone else stroking it for me!
ReactReply - NU
Dec 18, 2022I enjoy using a butt plug while masturbating. Rubbing my prostate feels great and usually shoot a bigger load. Sometimes just my hand and visual aids are enough. Masturbate often on or off cam.
ReactReply - NU
Dec 18, 2022I enjoy using a butt plug while masturbating. Rubbing my prostate feels great and usually shoot a bigger load. Sometimes just my hand and visual aids are enough. Masturbate often on or off cam.
ReactReply - CR
Dec 27, 2022Mostly my right hand, but I do have a collection of Fleshlights and a mount for times when I want to hump and cum.
ReactReply - CA
Jan 28, 2023I use a sleeve or my hand depending on my mood. Sometimes I like to have my butt plug, dildo, or vibrating prostrate massager in me while masturbating. It makes cumming more intense.
ReactReply - SH
Jun 12, 2023I've never used any toys, just my hand or my wife's hand. I did try masturbating while wearing a latex glove and it felt like if it was someone else's hand stroking me, so that was really cool!
ReactReply - NU
Nov 11, 2024I use my hand but it feels better when a friend wraps his fist around my cock does it for me with lube and massages my cock makes me cum hard..!!
ReactReply - MEMemberJun 18, 2025
I agree with Nudist14 but even better when someone is cumming loudly at the same time
ReactReply

