BA
bayareasub83a

Discussion

Twins from Australia who share a boyfriend

Posted Mar 16, 2016

Replies9
BA
bayareasub83a
bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
Mar 16, 2016
So, who has heard of this:

Twin sisters who've had plastic surgery to assure they look alike, and they also share a boyfriend, who is ALSO a part of a twin pairing (but fraternal).

Here's the link:

http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/a43036/identical-plastic-surgery-birth-twins/

Very interesting. The three of them share a room in the twins' mom's house.....

Thoughts?

xo,
amy
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Mar 17, 2016
    I think I recall hearing something about this a few years ago. I wonder if the guy,s twin brother ever gets to join them sometimes.
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Mar 17, 2016
    [quote]I think I recall hearing something about this a few years ago. I wonder if the guy,s twin brother ever gets to join them sometimes.
    [/quote]The boyfriend's twin is a girl.... and no, she's not part of their group.

    Still... very interesting!
    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Mar 18, 2016
    Couldn't tell that from the article, just said they were fraternal twins, which means they don't look the same, not necessarily opposite genders. The article does not mention whether the guys twin was male or female.
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Mar 18, 2016

    Good point!

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Mar 18, 2016
    I see you have been very busy loading photos, too.
    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    Mar 21, 2016
    Yes, I have! I never knew I could do that before. Hope you approve!!!

    xoxoxo,
    amy
    ReactReply
  • JI
    Jim
    May 11, 2016

    Where do I sign up?

    ReactReply
  • BA
    bayareasub83a
    bayareasub83aOriginal Poster
    May 11, 2016
    [quote]Where do I sign up?[/quote]LOL! :)
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Nov 27, 2017

    Very interesting, one lucky feller. It's ok if that's what turns them on. But all this in Moms house, hmm

    ReactReply