CA
catbird

Discussion

Walker just acquired

Posted Jan 4, 2016

Replies1
CA
catbird
catbirdOriginal Poster
Jan 4, 2016

I am now adjusting to walking with assistance.  I also have a cane, but my walker gives me a far more secure feel.  My problem is feeling like I am about to pass out.  I probably have fucked for the last time.  But I still get horny.  I still can lick, suck, and be sucked.  I still do get erections.  Today, I got very erect viewing a nude female bent over showing both holes.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • CA
    catbird
    catbirdOriginal Poster
    Apr 19, 2016

    I just submitted three nude photos of me with my walker.  One of them shows my cock close up.  I also submitted them to the photos of this group.  As of this moment, they have not yet been approved.  Lets see more photos that are relevant to your handicap.

    ReactReply