PI
Pitbike1

Discussion

Watch guys jo

Posted Dec 3, 2025

Replies8
PI
Pitbike1
Pitbike1Original Poster
Dec 3, 2025

Always fun nothing wrong with watching if allowed

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • PR
    Profind
    Dec 3, 2025

    Hoping it happens in the gym showers this afternoon!!

    ReactReply
  • MB
    Mr. Bill
    Dec 3, 2025

    It's always good for what ever ails you-hehe

    ReactReply
  • NO
    noobee
    Dec 4, 2025

    Love it!

    ReactReply
  • HE
    Henry
    Dec 4, 2025

    Me and another guy enjoy some JO bonding in the Kalamazoo YMCA sauna. It is an 18+ men only lounge with sauna and steam room.

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk
    Dec 6, 2025
    [quote]Hoping it happens in the gym showers this afternoon!![/quote] By all means keep us posted you hunky hung man.
    ReactReply
  • PR
    Profind
    Dec 6, 2025

    Hi Nite! Well Wednesday was actually quiet but I had little time so nothing happened.

    Thursday I ran into a married buddy and he got all excited in the shower. We went into the steamroom and found it empty so I helped him empty his balls by sucking him off. A bit off topic but I figured you guys would enjoy!

    ReactReply
  • NI
    Nitehawk
    Dec 7, 2025
    [quote]Hi Nite! Well Wednesday was actually quiet but I had little time so nothing happened. Thursday I ran into a married buddy and he got all excited in the shower. We went into the steamroom and found it empty so I helped him empty his balls by sucking him off. A bit off topic but I figured you guys would enjoy![/quote] Enjoyed yes. A report like that is never off topic. Nothing like gettin steamy in the steam room.
    ReactReply
  • RA
    ragazzola
    Jan 29, 2026

    Nice!

    ReactReply