BO
Bo

Discussion

Wen is it my turn

Posted Feb 4, 2022

Replies6
BO
Bo
BoOriginal Poster
Feb 4, 2022

Anyone in az wanna help me out, stop by I'll blow u, and will be a bottom or top...desperately seeking my first time. I don't care how old u are(must be legal) what u look like or what race u are, just seeking first time, couples welcome as I'd like to be in a 3 way(or more way).

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GA
    gabare
    Sep 19, 2022

    wish i was closer suck me than fu*k me

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chris
    Jul 9, 2023

    Get yourself down to the local nude beach. Plenty of horny guys ready to play. (like me)

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Bo
    BoOriginal Poster
    Jul 26, 2024

    Never been approached at a nude beach

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Bo
    BoOriginal Poster
    Jul 26, 2024

    Id love to

    ReactReply
  • JA
    James
    Oct 22, 2024
    [quote]Anyone in az wanna help me out, stop by I'll blow u, and will be a bottom or top...desperately seeking my first time. I don't care how old u are(must be legal) what u look like or what race u are, just seeking first time, couples welcome as I'd like to be in a 3 way(or more way).[/quote] Id suggest using one of the main hookup apps or sites youll be able to get a connection much faster than here. For couples hit the new versions of the craigslist style site and then check the personals.
    ReactReply
  • CR
    croydonscot
    Oct 22, 2024

    I'm surprised you look hot as does Chris

    ReactReply