Ide love to have some cock play with another guy feeling rubbing our cocks together must feel amazing. The
Replies
- RO
Mar 25, 2025Oh and it is so awesome too. Two friends standing naked together and one of ya's has both cocks in his hand stroking them together while looking eye to eye with his friend. then both look down to see both of their cocks nice and hard, looking straight up at them, wanting to be stroked more. Only problem is I can't do that for long. When I do, I can't keep myself from sucking it and i spoil everything! I'm such a prick! LOL
ReactReply - GA
Mar 27, 2025i'm 3 3/4 inches hard and have a awesome time frotting with large cocks, small cocks , cut or uncut .
ReactReply - CA
Jul 6, 2025Rubbing your cock together with another is a lovely feeling. Watching them cum over each other is too.
Every guy should try it.ReactReply - SN
Jul 10, 2025My favorite part about frotting is rubbing my balls against another guy's balls
ReactReply

