AR
artistinsearch

Discussion

what are you enjoying, and are you naked?

Posted Jul 8, 2015

Replies3
AR
artistinsearch
artistinsearchOriginal Poster
Jul 8, 2015

I'm in the midst of a Camacho Corojo and nude on my patio.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    Member
    Jul 8, 2015
    Naked and indoors today . . . it's 60 f outside and raining all day here in Denver. Having an Alec Bradley Sun Grown Churchhill this afternoon and a glass of John Daniels on rocks . . . watching my San Francisco Giants silently getting the living $hit beat out them by the NY Mets on the telly . . . 9th inning, Mets just made it 4-0. Mama said there'd be days like these ;-)
    ReactReply
  • AR
    artistinsearch
    artistinsearchOriginal Poster
    Oct 31, 2015

    Naked as usual, with anEast India co ltd, Havana blend. First one I've tried and seems to be fairly stable, and a med to full stick. Not to pricy, but not to bad either.

    ReactReply
  • TH
    Thomas
    Sep 4, 2018

    About 1/2 way through an Alec Bradley Black Market, and yes I am currently naked as per the norm at my house, getting some good rain here as well.

    ReactReply