BO

Discussion

What parts of your body do you shave?

Posted Oct 21, 2022

Replies10
BO
bondagemaleOriginal Poster
Oct 21, 2022

I love the feel of smooth skin, so I'm shaved from the neck down. What do you do?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SA
    Sam
    Oct 23, 2022

    I shave everything from my neck down to my toes, shave as much of my backside as possible

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 23, 2022

    I shave smooth nuts to ass and surrounding the shaft

    ReactReply
  • AP
    Andy Perry
    Oct 23, 2022

    I shave my cock and balls and trim the bush short.

    ReactReply
  • BO
    bondagemaleOriginal Poster
    Oct 23, 2022

    That's how I like to be.

    ReactReply
  • AN
    Anonymous
    Oct 24, 2022

    I agree. Shave from the neck down. Thankfully I do not have a hairy back!

    ReactReply
  • BO
    bondagemaleOriginal Poster
    Oct 24, 2022

    I love that body to body contact when both are shaved.

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Oct 25, 2022

    thankfully i've never been to hairy i feel sorry for guys that are bears as it would be a chore to shave everything especially the back but i guess you could.

    ReactReply
  • TH
    thifes_ok
    Oct 29, 2022

    Depending on my mood I might shave from neck down or I might shave my chest stomach armpits and pelvic area

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Roger
    Mar 14, 2024

    i leave hair on my head underarms the hair on my legs hardly shows but the rest of my body is shave every other day

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Charles
    May 2, 2024

    i shave all except my head

    ReactReply