Replies
- GE
Feb 27, 2021[quote]Blade Runner.[/quote] Definitely, the original, not find of the new one. Rutger Hauer's speech in the rain...rivetingReactReply - JA
Feb 27, 2021[quote]Blade Runner. Definitely, the original, not find of the new one. Rutger Hauer's speech in the rain...riveting[/quote] I''ve seen things you people couldn't imagine... attack ships on fire off the shoulder of orion" I saw Hauer open a screening of the director's cut in a 75 person theater in Montreal . He was slightly tipsy from his real engagement and gave us a great set of observations about the film and popular culture (and heckled a fan full on because she asked a rude as fuck question).ReactReply - BL
May 17, 2025Oh, that's an easy question to answer....The Day the Earth Stood Still. Always was and always will be my top favorite.ReactReply - JU
May 20, 2025Such a difficult question. Probably the Matrix, because it literally changed my life. There are so many though. I'm also a stickler for what constitutes Sci-fi.
ReactReply

