I have wondered for a while what is the deal with guys who shoot huge loads? There aren't any drugs out there that add quantity to your sperm count that I have found. Cantaloupe Melon is good and I have used it... adds quite a bit to my ejaculation. Are there any other diets/recipes/secrets to serving up a bowl full of cum??
Replies
- RY
Mar 19, 2017yeah I'd like to know as well, I have heard that adding zinc to your diet (i.e. vitamins helps to build up volume, also abstaining from wanking and sex can make you shoot more when you do.
ReactReply - RY
Mar 19, 2017yeah I'd like to know as well, I have heard that adding zinc to your diet (i.e. vitamins helps to build up volume, also abstaining from wanking and sex can make you shoot more when you do.
ReactReply - MEMemberMar 30, 2017
I am not certain abstention from wanking is always a culprit. We had friends that produced thick heavy loads all the time, we had wanked him, sucked him off and he fucked both of us, the only difference was his pressure and force diminished in 4 cums on one evening. Believe me, we were in heavy and a sloppy mess!
ReactReply - BE
May 15, 2017I've always shot a huge load. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat or how often I shoot.
ReactReply - MA
Feb 25, 2018A few tricks...
Water. Lots of water.
Celery. I'm not kidding. Eat several stalks before sex.
Zinc.
Lecithin.
There are other supplements I've yet to try out there, but I tend to prefer all natural.
Also drink watermelon juice to help with cock hardness and pineapple juice for cum sweetness. :)
ReactReply

