AB
abooshluverOriginal Poster
May 30, 2014Do you remember when you realize that there are hairs in the ass crack - either in yours or in others?
I don't quite remember, but I think it's pretty late for me to realize that it's not just my bush or legs can be hairy, but my ass too. Â
You?
I don't quite remember, but I think it's pretty late for me to realize that it's not just my bush or legs can be hairy, but my ass too. Â
You?
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- PA
May 31, 2014I think I was pretty young when I first noticed that I had hair in my crack.ReactReply - AT
May 31, 2014I think my ass started getting hairy later than some other parts of my body--maybe about 18 or 19. Or maybe I'm just not that observant.ReactReply - JP
Jun 20, 2014i think i knew that ass cracks were hairy all my life. my dad was usually naked, so i saw every possible place a man could grow hair as i grew up. he also grew hair down his shaft almost to the head of his dick, which i havent seen very often and fortunately inherited part of!!
ReactReply

