Lets see how close we are to each other....and lets maybe add what each of our "naughty" interests might be :)
Akron Ohio here!
Love to be naked when I can and to start with I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and voyouer as well....oh there's more!
Replies
- FU
Mar 25, 2018Lakewood OH Here....just 10 mins west of downtown Cleveland....nudist hangs!.....and anything that goes with it
ReactReply - EA
Apr 8, 2018I love being naked in Gallipolis OH along the banks of the Ohio River.
ReactReply - MEMemberApr 18, 2018
New Albany, a suburb in NE Columbus
ReactReply - CH
Oct 24, 2018Used to live in Newark and nude sunbathe at Alum Creek alot. I frequent ohio a couple of times a year. Also have had naked fun out at salt fork state park
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 16, 2019
Columbiana ohio here
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 18, 2019
I like the idea of a big meeting. I also would love to see your tits while I'm out walking. Having the chance to see something like that would make me walk more often.
ReactReply

