I'm sure there are lots of Georgia folks on here. I live west of ATL in Douglasville. Almost all the posts here are like 7 years ago! There are a couple from a year-ish ago but wow.
Replies
- JA
Jul 20, 2020Im here.
Near Savannah.
Nudust culture in GA is non-exsistant.
The few I have briefly chatted with are allergic to actually meet and connect and hang.ReactReply - NE
Aug 12, 2020There is a nudist campground in Darien Georgia where we are members. Right now its members only due to the COVID. But we go down as often as we can. Its a non-sexual place so no swinging
ReactReply - NE
Aug 12, 2020We have been nudists for 10 years and swingers for 3. We enjoy hanging out nude with other people. We also love swapping with other couples. The wife will occasionally have sex with a single guy. A lot of guys on this site are single guys who are just interested in seeing pictures. We are serious about what we do and have no time for fakes and there are a lot of them
ReactReply

