If you've seen your dad, sons, or brothers naked, whose cock is bigger? How did you find out? Tell us your stories!
Replies
- JC
Aug 26, 2018I've only seen my dad once. I was visiting and on his desktop while he changed across the hall. We're about the same size but I discovered his pubes were very dark, where mine are more redish blonde despite the hair on my head being brown. My grandfather used to be nicknamed 'red' because he was a redhead as a youngster - I only knew him after his hair turned dark - so I guess I got the red gene on a different part of the body.
ReactReply - GR
Aug 26, 2018I only saw my step- dad nude after a couple of times, but his uncut cock looked thick under the foreskin. He caught me masturbating when I was 13 and gave me a beating, telling me that was an evil thing to do. Later in life I learned that he was not only sterile but his erection was thick and very short. Obviously I must have inherited better from my birth father who died when I was 3 years old. I did not have any brothers, but I had a multitude of cousins that lived nearby as I was raised part of my childhood by grandparents. I was always thicker than everyone else, but a few were longer. Still, I am above the average which I fully enjoy.
ReactReply - JU
Aug 27, 2018We were always nude growing up. I remember being intrigued by dads dick but his balls and hair were what I was fascinated with. When I was 13 or 14, I passed him in size. His mushroom is huge though. No comparison there.
ReactReply - FU
Aug 27, 2018My father and me are identical down to the treasure trail on our stomachs. We even share identical Lederhosen measurements with his father...every measurement is the same for the last 3 generations at the same tailor in Munich.
ReactReply - JA
Sep 2, 2018My Dad and I are pretty similar from what I can tell. We've seen eachother naked at home throughout the years. I know I got my thickness amd curve from him, but he might just have me beat.
ReactReply - JU
Nov 29, 2018My dad and I are about the same size. My bag is bigger and hangs lower than his. My son will probably pass up both of us.
ReactReply - JU
Nov 29, 2018My dad and I are about the same size. My bag is bigger and hangs lower than his. My son will probably pass up both of us.
ReactReply - JU
Nov 29, 2018My dad and I are about the same size. My bag is bigger and hangs lower than his. My son will probably pass up both of us.
ReactReply - IN
Nov 29, 2018My dad and I didn't hang naked together a lot, but when I did see him it was always soft - and longer than I've ever been hard. My sons are both about the same size though my youngest has much bigger balls than I do.
ReactReply - HA
Dec 10, 2018the thing my dad and I have most in common is our shape. His cock always had a pretty pronounced downward curve when it was hard and once I hit my 20s mine did too. Size wise I'm slightly larger, but probably the same proportion if you're doing a side-by-side. his is 7.5x5 where I got to 8x5.5. clearly, a chip off the ol' block.
ReactReply - KN
Jan 4, 2019My parents raised my brothers and I as nudist from the start, so we're very comfortable around one another! When our parents divorced, us boys lived with our dad and my mom kind of bowed out of nudism around us.
My younger brother Preston doesn't have quite the length that I do, but his is thicker. It's also uncut, which was a completely arbitrary decision made by our parents at the time. The rest of us are circumcised. I'm right around 8 inches while Preston is 7ish or slightly above. Our older brother Easton is the smallest, coming in at closer to 5.5/6 inches. I don't know our dad's measurements at all but he has a hefty slab. lol! I think he's thicker than me but not as thick as Preston and longer than Preston but not as long as me.
ReactReply - JO
Sep 20, 2019I saw my dad's penis fairly often, but only in passing. He didn't wander around nude as I would have wished him (and me ) to do. He had what I believe is the perfect penis. 71/2 -8" with a large but not oversize cockhead. He was cut and I always have judged penises by his. My brother and I are much smaller...and I am a little larger than little bro. He and I often played around until I moved away during college.
I love reading the replies to this topic. I think it is very interesting to know about guys who are related. I have always wondered if twins always have similar penises. Anybody know much about that?ReactReply - MA
Sep 20, 2019I was naked on a daily basis with my Dad and older Brother, out of necessity and mutual enjoyment. There were 7 kids, my Parents and my Father's Mother living in a house with 1 and 1/2 baths. So we were in the bathroom together every morning M-F always naked, showering shaving (them) etc. It was just normal everyday behavior. We were all similar in size, my Dad was uncut with a lot of foreskin which I really like. My brother and I were cut at birth. Interesting also is my older brother was a hairy bear and my Dad and myself have/had very little body hair.
Regarding IDENTICAL TWINS...
My Husband is an identical twin and when his brother comes to visit he's naked with us all the time, in the pool etc. It is amazing how much they look alike, right down to moles in the exact same spot, body shape, hands and feet are identical. This part is the interesting bit, they both have huge bull balls that hang low, but my husbands twin's cock is half the girth...?! I did a double take when I saw him naked for the first time... Would like to hear about other sets of twins...ReactReply - SONov 13, 2019
My Dad is bigger soft than I am hard. I learned early that I had been cheated genetically!
ReactReply - SONov 13, 2019
My Dad is bigger soft than I am hard. I learned early that I had been cheated genetically!
ReactReply - JP
Feb 5, 2020My dad is a little guy... only 5'6".. he had a short but pretty thick cock , from what I rember as a kid... never saw it hard though... my uncle (on mom's side) however had a MASSIVE cock. HUGE... like two beer cans stacked together... he was a nudist and i used to stay with him during the summer... saw him erect a bunch of times... even walked in on him jacking off twice...
He made me feel like I was small in comparision.... though i dont think so now.. i clearly inherited his cock
ReactReply - NU
Feb 23, 2020No brother or son (yet maybe?) but did have a father who wasn't shy about covering up as a kid and even spent some time with him nude in our hot tub.
Only ever seen him soft, and I'd say I've got him beat on length by about an inch. But he's definitely thicker than me and got a bigger set of nuts than I do. I'm more of a grower myself, so really not a great comparison.
ReactReply - JA
Apr 9, 2020I always remember looking at my dad in the changing rooms st the swimming baths but never saw him hard. He always looked huge I'm sure hes bigger than me but im more a grower.
One time I was in bed with mum and dad I did touch hisReactReply - BE
Apr 12, 2020I only got a glimpse of my dad, he was soft but it looked awesome and I really wanted to see it hard
ReactReply - EAApr 26, 2020
I'm definitely a grower not a shower. My father and younger brother are both probably 1-2 inches bigger than me. My son is hard to say he's still too young to tell.
ReactReply - CO
Jun 10, 2020I'm bigger than my adopted son tho he is uncut (lucky bastard) about the same as my dad soft from the few times I recall seeing him. happy to make friends with other dads and sons from here.
ReactReply

