I love to wear a plug when I'm out, but I have to wear a thong to keep it from coming out.
What do you like?
Replies
- MEMemberApr 25, 2025
I do the same thing!
ReactReply - EA
Jul 27, 2025Why dont you wear a pair of dildo panties? They are sewn into normal briefs and ( though sadly only about six inches) can be easily inserted and worn without fear of slipping out. I have often walked through woods in just a pair of shorts and the panties underneath. you DO cum while doing so x. Look online for them they are readily available,
ReactReply - SP
Jul 28, 2025I have worn butt plugs out many times, butt I like my anal beads better!!
ReactReply - BObondagemaleOriginal PosterJul 28, 2025
I like to wear a vibe bullet and buzz myself now and then!
ReactReply - SE
Sep 30, 2025I plug my ass every time I go to the beach or am hanging with swinger friends. Dont need a thing to hold it in cause I like big plugs ;)
ReactReply - ST
Nov 26, 2025I wear a vibrating plug with a remote love to put it on high next to someone when out shopping see then trying to find out were the buzzing is coming from
ReactReply - ST
Nov 26, 2025I wear a vibrating plug with a remote love to put it on high next to someone when out shopping see then trying to find out were the buzzing is coming from
ReactReply - EA
Dec 7, 2025I prefer dildo pants, the penis stays up there throughout x- I also use anal beads xxx Devine!
ReactReply - EA
Dec 7, 2025I prefer dildo pants, the penis stays up there throughout x- I also use anal beads xxx Devine!
ReactReply - EA
Dec 7, 2025I prefer dildo pants, the penis stays up there throughout x- I also use anal beads xxx Devine!
ReactReply - AM
Apr 12, 2026I love wearing my vibrating butt plug when out in public and buzzing my self or just have it on while in a store shopping.
ReactReply - RO
Jul 27, 2026I have never, yet. Worried it might slip out, but if I clench it should stay in. Love the idea of those that have a vibrating one. There are some I would love to wear one as I shop and chat to them.
ReactReply
