HG

Discussion

www.xtube.com

Posted Oct 17, 2020

Replies6
HG
Handsome GuyOriginal Poster
Oct 17, 2020

Hey guys..
www.xtube.com is the best ever to watch and to jerk off.
I highly recommend it. Search for group bear jerk off...u will like their collection.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • TE
    Terry
    Oct 17, 2020

    It is good. I've made a number of fuck contacts on there. Xtube is mostly about amateurs doing porn.

    ReactReply
  • TE
    Terry
    Oct 17, 2020

    I'm bi so I watch all kinds of porn. It just has to be raw. I only fuck bare. I like taking loads too.

    ReactReply
  • WI
    williews
    Jul 31, 2021

    I just saw that Xtube will be shutting down as of 9/5/2021. It's sad to say but for me the site has been failing for some time. It seems most of the amateur vids have been deleted; all of the vids I had saved as favorites are gone as are the vids I posted of myself. I enjoyed many jack off sessions over the years while watching xtube; but those days are long past.

    Sadly pornhub and xvideos aren't much better nowadays.

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Sep 8, 2021

    Yeah, I agree it was a great site in years past - too bad it is shutting down.

    ReactReply
  • TI
    Tim
    Sep 8, 2021

    xtube was a dam good thing that got fucked up by pros trying to make money off of it.... not surprised its down...

    ReactReply
  • GR
    GrayFox
    Oct 1, 2021

    Yes, Xtube was great. I posted many JO vids and loved to watch others. You could get very kinky without worry, which I did and there were some fantastic videos done by gents. It will be missed.

    ReactReply