I was walking around browsing in our mall one day just killing time. I met this lady walking towards me and she had on the tightest pair of yoga pants I could see. And I could see no outline of panties or a thong underneath but meeting her I could make out a beautiful pair of pussy lips pushing against her material. I had to turn around follow her and meet her again and have another look. Beautiful view.
Replies
- JA
Mar 5, 2022Never wear panties under yoga or gym leggings, always naked under, no danger of irritation
ReactReply - SU
Apr 5, 2022[quote]"Very much so, although have to be careful in shorts"[/quote] Which half of the couple?ReactReply - SU
Apr 11, 2022Yep, if underwear is going to advertise its existence through outerwear, loosing the underwear is a great option!
ReactReply - SWNov 7, 2022
TOTALLY unnecessary to wear panties under yoga wI just realized my lips outline showsOh well, I made men happy without knowing!
ReactReply - SU
Nov 9, 2022Always cute when someone's blissfully unaware of the attention she's getting!
ReactReply

