I want to increase the size of my hole so I can wear a chastity cage with a cathiter. Any advice?
Replies
- GR
Jun 5, 2020I'm surprised no replies. I haven't yet, but will. Soundings & saline balls are on this summer menu for me.
ReactReply - BObondagemaleOriginal PosterJun 5, 2020
I use my sound about twice day for a half hour at a time. I have seen some saline balls video's and they are so hot. Would love to try that but only with an experienced person so everything goes OK.
ReactReply - BObondagemaleOriginal PosterAug 2, 2021
I have been using sounds to increase the size of my hole so I can use the cathiter that came with my cock cage.
ReactReply - RO
Aug 3, 2021Not sounds, but use a size 16 catheter for medical purposes. If any in Melbourne want to try am happy to show, or oblige with one for them to try.
ReactReply - BObondagemaleOriginal PosterAug 10, 2021
I have a set of Hager Sounds that cam in a variety of sizes.
ReactReply - SH
Mar 3, 2022I love my sounds... here' a pic of my fav outfit with plug and weights on
see blog for more
https://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.htmlReactReply - JI
Mar 12, 2022I have been sounding my penis for over 20 years. It feels so gret. Catch me on chat and ask to see me do it and I will oblige. Have fun
ReactReply - JO
Jun 21, 2022I have a set of Hagar sounds, love to use them and have been doing so for about 6 years. Wouldn't be without them
ReactReply - KE
Jun 23, 2022I have a set of sounds that I havent used in a while. Used to to do it quite often.
ReactReply - DA
Feb 14, 2024Me too ...strech my peehole from 4mm to 11mm,for 5 years, so now I have big gapped hole
ReactReply - DA
Feb 14, 2024Me too ...strech my peehole from 4mm to 11mm,for 5 years, so now I have big gapped hole
ReactReply
