PA
paullucy

Frequently Asked Questions

pictures

Posted Jan 13, 2012

Replies4
PA
paullucy
paullucyOriginal Poster
Jan 13, 2012

Why do some have their pictures deleted and not others....

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • RI
    rickels61
    Feb 5, 2012
    [quote]Why do some have their pictures deleted and not others....[/quote]



    I would imagine that there is the same situation as TN. When a member flags another member's pic, usually the pic is deleted. There seems to be at least several people on that other site that flags any pic that I do where I try to be just a little too creative.
    ReactReply
  • JS
    jsandy
    Feb 18, 2012

    have had several rejected that were less graphic than the gallery

    ReactReply
  • MN
    mn_kai
    Feb 25, 2012
    All I can figure is it's 2 or 3 different people who are approving them.  Considering the nature of the site, the rules stated do seem a little too restrictive.  And many of the pictures here don't seem to comply.  It's confusing.

    I'm very happy there's a site like this.  I like TrueNudists a lot, but having a site for more varied interests than "true" nudism is great.  I hope the site owners might revisit and revise the picture posting and approval rules.
    ReactReply
  • OL
    Olly
    Apr 18, 2012

    It all looks a bit hit and miss. Look in Conduct and Etiquette for the debate on rules for pictures. It maybe that the TTs are recognising they should be up-dated from those coppied from the TrueNudist website, up-dated to better suite this site. Go have your say there.

    ReactReply