SH
Shiny00sOriginal Poster
Aug 1, 2025I wonder which astronaut was the first to ejaculate in space, in zero gravity. Now would his cumm go flying/floating all over the spacecraft? How do you explain it when you return to earth? If I ever met an astronaut, that would be my question to them, if theyve ever done that in space. That would be a cool experience!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- SU
Aug 4, 2025[quote]... but nothing earth-shattering happens LOL - Great topic though ;)[/quote] I'm sure it's not terrestrial enough to be earth-shattering...ReactReply - SU
Aug 4, 2025[quote]... but nothing earth-shattering happens LOL - Great topic though ;)[/quote] I'm sure it's not terrestrial enough to be earth-shattering...ReactReply - K
Aug 7, 2025The easiest way is probably just to cum inside a girl. Messy for her but less mess overall. Probably a good reason to have at least one female astronaut per flight.
ReactReply

