NI

Sex and Sexuality

Threesomes? Yes or no?

Posted Mar 17, 2017

Replies51
NI
NickOriginal Poster
Mar 17, 2017

Ive never had one but been considering it. I think id like 2 females because idk about another huy involved. Lol

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LO
    Jul 2, 2025
    Threesomes can be exciting and bring a lot of variation to your sex life, but theyre not for everyone. Its important to talk openly with your partner and make sure everyones comfortable. If youre curious and want to see how it plays out, check out [url][link]/link/4ee7783edcfb7832/aHR0cHM6Ly9wb3JucGxhbm5lci5jb20v[/link]https://pornplanner.com/[/url]theyve got the best pay porn sites with lots of threesome content to explore safely.
    ReactReply
  • CA
    Calidablue78
    Jan 14, 2026

    Absolutely yes!
    I've enjoyed several 3somes, MMF with married couples mostly.
    But most recent was with 2 guys at a spa.
    I decided to try the steam room one last time before leaving. I'd already enjoyed a couple of liasions so felt my trip had been a success.
    They were 5 other guys there already. I stood in one corner allowing my eyes to adjust the the dark.
    Three guys across the room were making out. Then a slim guy approached me. He grabbed my already hard cock and tried to kiss me.
    I resisted at first, turning my attention to our cocks, frotting them.
    Another guy joined us his hand grabbed my arse squeezed it hard and searched for my hole.
    Aroused fully now I dropped to my knees and began sucking both their cocks. Individually then at the same time.
    I stood again and allowed then the guy to kiss me. The second guy found my anus and slid a finger in.
    I was lost in the eroticism.
    After my kissing buddy had sucked me he was clearly intent on more.
    He tried to turn me to face away, his intention clear. I was reluctant but I was so aroused it was hard to think straight.
    Eventually I turned away. I could feel fingers probeing then nothing.
    The 3th guy was fucking the kissing guy behind me . Disappointed and relieved in equal measure I left them to it.
    So yes, enjoy threesomes.

    ReactReply
  • LO
    Aug 9, 2026

    Had numerous threesomes foursomes and more somes with my wife over the, we have always had positive experiences.

    ReactReply