Dear Ladies,
Do you, personally enjoy Nudism and/or Swinging? Do you enjoy the Sexual aspect of Swinging, or do you go along with it, to provide more happiness for your Husband or Boy Friend? I am married, for 19 years and have not had Sex for 2 years. My wife made it sound like she was Horny and Wanted Sex before we were married. She is Absolutely Terrified of having Children. Abstinence is her contraceptive of choice. She does engage in Self Pleasuring with vibrators and Dildos, but does not want to engage in Sexual Activity.
Are there women who Really Enjoy SEX? I am very curious.
Please respond, if you Feel Comfortable.
Thanks, Phil.
Replies
- SEJun 9, 2015
I have a very high sex drive
I LOVE SEXIMy boyfriend and I are going to our first swinging event this coming Friday
I'm very excited about it
ReactReply - JIApr 20, 2018
Busiest by nature... Swinging or sex in general both parties should feel good. As soon as its used Im done. I am single so I always go as desert and no relationships with either after. Just fun
ReactReply - MEMemberJul 15, 2018
ME too, I love seeing hubby with another female and he enjoys seeing me with another male, sometimes two of them
ReactReply - HEJun 26, 2019
My dear I would have given you what you wanted because everybody needs that release of skin on skin, being filled up and finally orgasm. I understand you. I'm 46 and I've been to a party and eveyone waas in there 20s.
ReactReply

