curious what most guys and gals like to see in others profile pictures when searching ts - a flaccid cock or a hard cock. seems most profiles it's 50/50 . also are you more apt to approve a friend request if the profile shows a hard cock. and are blank profiles here a turn-off.
Replies
- JA
Jul 13, 2018[quote]I enjoy looking and tasting/sucking cock. They are beautiful and they should be displayed. Not going to bother with blank profiles..[/quote] you're amazing hot in the cock department. love sucking too. it's so freeing for me. your penis is def needing display as often as you can.ReactReply - DA
Jul 22, 2018I love both hard and flaccid cock pics.
Flaccid hanging ones with nice foreskins are my favorites, love to suck such cocks and pull their foreskin back and lick the head :)ReactReply - CJ
Aug 9, 2018Very good question and point of view I totally agree with you about friends who will never msg you again
ReactReply - JA
Nov 15, 2018[quote]Always show my fully erect cock on my profile, so the bottom guys I hope to attract will know what they're going to be fucked by.[/quote] It's a good strategy.ReactReply - TR
Dec 13, 2018LOL...definitey hard!!!
But honestly the cock is only one part of sexiness... there's so much more to see and be turned on by...Men...take note!! ;)ReactReply - AI
Jan 9, 2019One of the many turn ons for me is seeing a man/guy/boy 's dick hanging and or laying natural between his legs...The BEAUTY of it regardless of size is SO HOT to me!
ReactReply - QU
Mar 9, 2022We both prefer to see a full body pic with an erection, and a back view showing the bum as well
ReactReply - SO
Mar 23, 2022I hate it when your private chating. You meet someone, and they don't give you time to go from flacid to hard, before they pull the plug. Give me a break! When I'm flacid, I'm small! But when I'm hard, I'm nice and hard. And I don't hear any complaints when it's hard. Give a man s few minutes to respond.
ReactReply - MEMemberMar 24, 2022
All dicks are amazing if you can take a good picture. I know just as many examples of hard ones as flaccid ones I've seen.
ReactReply - G.
Apr 9, 2022I am definitely team both. Love the growing from flaccid to hard. You can see the difference on two different pictures.
ReactReply - JA
Jul 20, 2026I like 'em hard and flaccid too. Especially like watching a penis started to harden up before my eyes. Totally hot.
But I will say that I think I still prefer to see a flaccid penis. Even if it's micro.ReactReply - CA
Jul 23, 2026In a profile I like hard.
In person I love to watch a soft cock grow hard.ReactReply

