MI
Milehigh720

The Mens Room

Glans Penis

Posted Feb 4, 2020

Replies3
MI
Milehigh720
Milehigh720Original Poster
Feb 4, 2020

What is your experience with sensitivity on your glans penis, whether you are cut or uncut? Ive been curious about the difference as I've had more and more sensitivity lately as someone who is circumcised. Sometimes when I walk in my underwear or hang nude with buddies, it's very sensitive and I sometimes get erect. Wouldn't mind discussing here or via a message or Skype.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LE
    Leggelas
    Apr 15, 2020

    I have a big glans and have always been super sensitive to anything that brushed up against it. I chose clothing that would not chafe it, sometimes I would have to wear a jock to keep it from showing under my dress pants. Now as I have aged, it seems even more sensitive, and I spend more time nude than otherwise. I have just thought this is natural.

    ReactReply
  • LE
    Jun 17, 2022
    I love to watch porn...but my favourite milf porn where i watch insanely hot side boob ...am always watch it at free porn sites by [url][link]/link/38dc3869d947f9d1/aHR0cDovL215cG9ybmRpci5uZXQv[/link]http://myporndir.net/[/url]
    ReactReply
  • DI
    Jun 21, 2022

    I am not circumcised but I always keep my foreskin rolled back and lodged under the overlap of my glans over my penis shaft. It is sensitive but I love the feeling of it rubbing against the pad I wear inside my knickers. It helps me keep erect and pointing upwards.

    ReactReply