How often do you masturbate to orgasm and where do you normally bate? Do you use porn, toys?
Replies
- NA
Dec 19, 2019Daily - on weekends or days off when I can surf the net then multiple times - up 5 times; however, my cum load greatly diminishes after the first load. I've tried stopping the daily JO but the longest I gone is about 3 days. The first cum load then is a little larger but the subsequent loads are small again.
ReactReply - SKApr 14, 2024
I usually masturbate 3 or 4 times a week. I usually just use good old online material or reading stories. Its good to have a few releases per week.
ReactReply - BOApr 14, 2024
About 3 or 4 times a week and wearing a butt plug while watching porn.
ReactReply - LE
Jul 10, 2024Probably averages 3-4 times a week. There are some variations where I'll go a week or more without masturbating or a week or more where I do it every day. But, I think it all comes out to that 3-4 time average.
ReactReply - CA
Jul 12, 2024Every day just about. If Im planning to play then Ill skip my morning masturbation to orgasm.
I love to stroke my cock whether I cum or not.ReactReply - AL
Aug 1, 2024When I was younger nearly every day now about once or twice a week. Climax better if not done it for a couple of days. love to do it on cam with people watching.
ReactReply - OL
Dec 6, 2024As often as I can, with someone if possible, and usually with porn. Its a natural thing.
ReactReply - JA
Dec 7, 2024Usually masturbate every couple of days or whenever the urge hits. Always play with my nipples that always enhance my orgasm (they are wired to my cock).
ReactReply - FA
Dec 8, 2024Sometimes only onceor twice a week, other times it will be everyday for several days. Depends on the mood and the level of stimulation.
ReactReply - NI
Dec 9, 2024After many many years of masturbating to orgasm daily (even when I was active sexually with a partner), I am down to 1-2 times per week. Libido has decreased, but still enjoyable.
ReactReply - LB
Dec 10, 2024I masturbate daily; as I am about 50/50 exhibitionist and voyeur, I love doing it in the chat room here with men and women. I love interaction with others in the chat, always feels better with the "group vibe".
ReactReply - EU
Dec 10, 2024@lb35801
loved watching you masturbate this morning. beautiful body and fabulous penisReactReply - CH
Jan 16, 2025My goal is daily, but I'd say I achieve that about 95% of the time - occasionally have to miss a day.
ReactReply - ARJan 18, 2025
Usually 3 - 4 times a week, mostly at a quiet spot on a nude beach sometimes alone but usually with another nudist. Great fun
ReactReply - GE
Jan 23, 2025I try keep the hygienic rules for a man's prostate protection, so 4-5 times a week is my usual dose. If meet a sexy guy on a c2c chat I may cum more. Love every smooth nude body more.
ReactReply - GA
Jan 29, 2025I masturbate at least once a day. I can't keep my hands off it. I sometimes get a couple in a day on the weekends, but I mostly prefer one long session instead of multiple when I have the time.
ReactReply - AL
Jan 29, 2025I masturbate and orgasm daily. And even twice a day a couple times per week.
ReactReply - H&
Jan 29, 2025Frequently once in the morning (helps me wake up) and once at night (oddly helps me fall asleep!)
Been doing it for years, ugh, decades i just realized! It is best with others,
And all that said I do like to challenge myself to get blue balls.
ReactReply - ST
Jan 30, 2025Usually like to stroke to cum first thing before getting out of bed, sometimes 2 to 3 cums a day. Been enjoying stroking while viewing online porn, occasionaly in chatroom on cam.
ReactReply - PAFeb 16, 2025
At least once daily. Best way to get to sleep. Often mornings before getting up or occasionally during the day. Particularly in Summer when my hot tub is in action. But favourite is skype late evenings.
ReactReply

