?

The Mens Room

I need help

Posted Feb 27, 2022

Replies5
ME
MemberOriginal Poster
Feb 27, 2022

I need advice, I start trying to have some fun, I get fully erect for like a minute, then I immediately lose it. What's causing this? What can I do because it's beyond frustrating

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • ME
    MemberOriginal Poster
    Feb 27, 2022

    Yes, tests were run but they could find nothing wrong. No STDs or anything causing it

    ReactReply
  • GA
    gabare
    Feb 28, 2022

    first off you have a sexy cock but back to the problem that i suspect we all have sometimes mine has to do with being distracted , if i'm masturbating and get distracted my cock goes limp this occurs a lot when camming here and one or two send me private chat yeah hard to chat , type and stroke. i read your profile and think i've seen your cam before , also do you watch other cams here while stroking that helps for me .

    ReactReply
  • NO
    noseyone2u
    Mar 1, 2022

    Hate to say it but your age may be the culprit. It happens to many men, often starting in their late 30s and early 40s. Keep thinking positive.

    ReactReply
  • BE
    Berky
    Apr 19, 2022

    In my situation it was anxiety related. My doctor prescribed something for my anxiety issues. Now my erections are back to where it was when I was 45...

    ReactReply
  • JA
    James
    May 2, 2022
    [quote]In my situation it was anxiety related. My doctor prescribed something for my anxiety issues. Now my erections are back to where it was when I was 45...[/quote] Are you on an SSRI? Anxiety can be many things and for depressive anxiety, which is solidly neurochemical in nature and which may be lifelong, or something that develops for all kinds of reasons, and affects serotonin levels specifically (oddly) can produce ED as a result of the low serotonin and be cured by higher levels or, become an issue with higher serotonin usually what an SSRI produces in the brain (I have a buddy who has this issue)... just asking as trauma or situational anxiety or some other forms are very different in their causes and effects (but can also affect libido and erectile health). Did you mention ED and anxiety comorbid or just the anxiety? Im interested because lots of doctors still will decide a man isnt seriously ill or needing treatment if he mentions ED with another ailment, which is super problematic, but I hear it all the time. If you did and he took you seriously (assuming he is a GP) then I am really impressed and glad to hear it.
    ReactReply