While abroad I was offered a prostate massage including with a full body massage. l loved it and am now looking for someone locally (London based) who can offer similar.
Replies
- AP
Feb 21, 2021Ohyeah!! Love a good naked massage with some prostate work, too. Like it when we are both naked.
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 23, 2021
I have a couple very manageable prostate massager tools and one has vibration. It's amazing to see the milk flowing when I have one in. This is also very healthy for the prostate. As a reminder for those who don't know, it's stroke don't poke, when you are fingering a friend. :)
ReactReply - OM
Nov 24, 2021i have one too and it feels so hot vibrating and tapping my asshole ,i love it deep in my ass as i fuck my wife ,makes me cum real hard.
ReactReply - OM
Nov 24, 2021I would love to give you what you want my fingers deep in you ass rubbing your prostate and stroking your cock the same time,you will be cumming so hard shooting a huge load all over me.
ReactReply - AR
Dec 21, 2021I was able to go to a mens retreat. One gentleman asked if I had learned about a prostate massage. I told him the wife had used her toys on me before. But she did not know what to do correctly. I mean sliding in and was, Wow. But I was missing something.
He asked if he could show me. Hell yeah, I layed on a towel on the bed. I spread my legs as he got between them. I do like learning new things. But he lotioned me up inside my hole. Oh that was ahhh breathtaking. I was so hard that when he started to touch my hard on. It was hard not to cum fast. But when he started to work on my prostate, what a feeling. Like I was going to pee but not. I was so hard and his hands and mouth felt so great. That I was all over the bed moving.
I do love being a man now. We have our own G-Spot.ReactReply - PLJun 30, 2025
Need some relaxation? you can enjoy here top massage sex at paid porn sites by http://www.paidporn.com/ provide sensual and calming content that blends relaxation with delight, indulging in the ultimate pampering on these xxx websites.
ReactReply

