is anyone like me, and loves seeing other men undress or naked in locker, showers, sauna,beach,,,or seeing a nice big cock bulging in speedo or shorts? i love going to different ymca's with nationwide membership....very un inhibited at different ones seeing strangers,,always undress at locker,slowly,,facing outward so anyone can look/watch,,i am usualy 3 to 4 inches soft..thick and smooth shaven,nicely cut,,and it doesnt take but a minute knowing im being watched or seeing another guys cockand it goes semi and thicker,,like 4 to 5inches ..sometimes hard (which i love guys watching when i am hard,,ill walk to the showers naked,,get in n leave curtain open,,,so guys walking by or across from me can watch...not many guys there use curtain..i like soaping up and acting like i dont notice them watching,,stroking my cock a little here n there,giving them a great side view...love watching older guys cocks soft...and after seeing me notice them plump up,,,love shaved cock and balls.....ocassionally ill give in to some play,,,if its not busy in locker and the guy is older,hung ,shaved and interested..i love wearing speedos at the beach,,,with no liner,,see through,,,showing perfect outline,,,changing in and out of it around other guys..adjusting,,,lifting up the front while laying out and giving a show,,moving it,,where it bulges nice,,,anyone else like the same] feel free to comment or write me personally,,,love trading stories,,,and really love spy video porn of men,,,do you?
Replies
- SWJul 14, 2025
Joined a 24/7 gym 2 miles down the road in January.. Used to go during the day and it was mostly crowded so shifted to after midnight,,Definitely less people made for more openness in the locker room showers and sauna,, Open nudity was the norm along with erections.. Had the regulars along with visitors during spring break and summer and I'm sure Christmas season too. Really a potpouri of males from 18 to 80 enjoying the workouts and locker room.. Don"t think I'll ever go back to daytime visits.
ReactReply - CA
Jan 27, 2026Recently visited a sauna/spa.
All male so with sexual intentions.
The fun began underdressing in the changing rooms. There were security cameras so I knew we were observed which added to the thrill. I love undressing I'm front of men or women but particularly men in the last few years. I love to see men naked . Especially smooth well endowed men.
I wandered in a towel only to the showers then on to the spa area. There were lots of men, naked or wrapped wandering between the areas.
Upstairs was a cruising area with cabins and glory holes but my main fun came in the stream room.ReactReply - PLFeb 20, 2026[quote]Same. I enjoy spending time naked! My gym has a sauna, steam room, and hot tub in the men's locker room. They also have open showers. It's a real mens space. The men go about completely nude. I've spent an hour or more in there. I'm not the only one. Other guys lounge around nude, too. I often see men sporting erections. I like to get my dick extra hard, and show it off. There's always men who stare - and some will do the same. Corey in Ohio.[/quote] I used to go to the Y to hang out naked in the sauna. I liked looking at the naked men and occasionally sucked a cock, which I really enjoyed. Unfortunately they closed the saunas around the time of Covid. A dark day indeed. I have been back a couple times since, because I like using the shower. Some guys will stay in there quite a while, rubbing themselves and such. Quite a turn on for me.ReactReply
- DA
Feb 22, 2026I'm lucky to have a great spa near Boston which is men only. Everyone is naked and we have lots of fun in the different areas. It's a great place to find hot cock and enjoy a massage.
ReactReply - E.
May 21, 2026I love the view of male nudity in the locker room or sauna. Too bad this younger generation is so shy. :-/
ReactReply - NA
Jun 22, 2026I love going to the bathhouse in Reno. Just love being able to walk around with other naked men (and sometimes women too). I really like hanging out in the steam room and then going to the XXX video room. I love sucking cock and getting sucked as well and sometimes I'm really horny and just want my ass fucked multiple times.
ReactReply - SWJun 30, 2026
Had many CFNM experiences while playing Ice Hockey in high school and college. The way the changing rooms are configured, all the individual changing rooms lead out to an open hallway, which leads to the open shower room and the bathroom area. All completely open to whoever happens to enter the hallway. It seemed like all the Ice rinks were setup for CFNM exposure at any given time.
Had many, many females randomly walking through the hallway as myself and/or my team mates were in various states of undress, often times completely nude. A couple times, I've been in the open showers when a group of girls would walk through (sometimes the female figure skaters) They'd walk through, see me in the shower nude, giggle at the sight of my cock and balls exposed. I've had girls walk through and double back again several times, with their friends tagging along as if they were lost, purposely just to get a look at us showering nude.
It's funny, back then, no one ever made a big deal about it.
I've also had a middle aged woman and her teenage daughter walking through the hallway/shower area as I was just walking out of the showers dripping wet and nude. She looked directly down at my dick and said, "oops, I'm so sorry" the look on her teenage daughters face was priceless! I stood there nude and chatted with her for a minute, she was all giggly and bubbly, as her daughter stood there with a big eyes, smirking, glancing down at my dick and trying not to laugh.
ReactReply - SWJul 3, 2026
For years I had a favorite surfing spot in California that actually had nice showers to rinse the saltwater off. The men's shower were a open gang shower setup. the building it was in had two large double doors which led directly to outside, those door were almost always propped wide open. Any females walking up from the beach, walking past the doorway, had a direct line of sight into the shower room. I experienced many, many CFNM situations in and around those showers.
One of the best experiences I had was when I had just gotten out of the water carrying my surf board, there wasn't too many people on the beach that day, but I passed by two cute young women on the beach. I smiled and waved as I walked by and they waved back. I then went up to the showers, stripped out of my wetsuit and began to shower under the first shower head closest to the double open doorway. About 5 minutes later, I looked up and there were the same two cute young women standing directly outside the open doorway, looking in with big grins watching me. There I was showering completely nude, dick and balls fully exposed. There was a little wall just outside, they leaned against and just stood there enjoying the show. It felt like a long time, but probably for about 30 minutes, I just casually showered naked for them with a semi-hard cock bobbing around under the water. they could've walked away, but they just hung out right in front of the doorway watching me with smirks and smiles, and an occasional look at one another followed by a little giggle.
Eventually, I stepped out of the shower, stood there dripping wet and naked, while their eyes scanned my body and studied my penis. Shortly after, they both walked away laughing, leaving me standing there wet and naked with half-erection.
This is one of the best open CFNM experiences I've had over the years, and I've had many at that location...
I also had two attractive women randomly walk through to use the men's bathroom when I was showering. On their way out, I was in the changing area, and stood there completely nude having a conversation with them while they took turns glancing down at my penis, before they walked out giggling and laughing to themselves.
ReactReply - SWJul 30, 2026
I was at the beach one day, I had just gotten out of the water from surfing. It was sort of an overcast day, kind of chilly, not too many people on the beach that day. I went between a couple rocks and stripped out of my wetsuit and was just walking around on that small section of beach completely nude. My dick was shrunken from the cold water but, I didn't really care.
I was just standing there on the beach completely nude when, suddenly three young women came walking from around the rocks. When they saw me standing there naked, they all looked directly down at my small flaccid penis and burst out laughing. I just casually smiled and waved to them, as they walked past me, one of the girls stopped, turned to me and blurted out, "Dude, aren't you cold?" I replied, "nah, it's not that bad" she immediately snipped back, "well it doesn't look that way" while her eyes glanced directly down at my dick. Then they all burst out laughing again!
I laughed along with them and tried to prolong the conversation for a few minutes, just standing there nude and fully exposed, while they were wearing sweatshirts and blue jeans. I had to endure a lot of down glances, smirks and some giggling for the 5 or so minutes while we chatted.
They walked away laughing and giggling.
ReactReply

