I love to lightly play with mine while jacking off and sometimes wear nipple clamps.
Replies
- BObondagemaleOriginal PosterJan 21, 2025
I lightly rub them and feel them get hard. Sometimes I wear nipple clamps attached to a chain. Feels great as they swing while walking nude.
ReactReply - JO
Feb 8, 2025I like mine chewed! They're wired to my hole so love getting fucked while my nips are worked over!
ReactReply - TO
Jan 26, 2026Never really payed attention to mine till my wife started playing with them while riding my cock. Drove me crazy. Now I play with mine while jacking off.
ReactReply - CA
Jan 29, 2026Like the previous poster I didn't give them much attention until my girlfriend started tweaking them whilst riding me. I loved it.
I love them being played with or sucked on.ReactReply - DE
Apr 3, 2026I too enjoy nip play while engaged in sexual foreplay. While jacking off, a tug would increase the feeling in a good cum. Problem is now my nips are beyond sensitive, they are SORE. Nip play is great but be careful. You can get too much of a good thing. To add from a different thread ... I too shave my pubes, cock and balls. So love the look and feel.
ReactReply - NW
Jul 1, 2026I too love to play them, from soft to hard, and even when I have one of my toys in me or when I have my heated vibrator ring on. I do it as much as I can.
ReactReply
