MA
Maaverick

Young Swingers

First to post

Posted Dec 8, 2011

Replies8
MA
Maaverick
MaaverickOriginal Poster
Dec 8, 2011

Guess I'd be the first to post here.  Just thought I would get the conversation going for us younger people.  Do you often run into the same situation we do that a lot of the clubs and groups tend to have a higher population of people over 40?  We tried starting a younger group but didn't draw much attention.  Any others have any success?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • DA
    DanyBuoy
    Dec 11, 2011
    I've tried to get a younger group (18 to 35) together on quite a few sites, but to no avail -- except once. It started off well, but later attracted older people who seemed to be intrested in asking personal questions of a sexual kind. I closed the forum.
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Meeps
    Jan 5, 2012

    Dude I know what you're saying.  Hard to find anyone in their 20's that are online and nude... much less this open with their sexuality...

    ReactReply
  • DA
    DanyBuoy
    Jan 6, 2012
    We seem to have a group of like-minded people in here already :)
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 28, 2012
    Great idea, thanks.
    ReactReply
  • CE
    Centaur69
    May 29, 2013
    I'm here now, so let's get this topic going
    ReactReply
  • OL
    olive-r
    Jun 7, 2013

    Hey guys, new here but agree with the topic!

    ReactReply
  • NI
    nickyagn
    Jul 14, 2013
    Its kinda strange to me to read this.  I have always had groups of friends who were pretty open sexually together.  Maybe because most all of my friends are NOT into "pairing for life" yet?  Get me, its not a formal thing. but we just hang out and if we are at a camp-out or on a holiday somewhere with friends, who sleeps with who just happens.
    ReactReply
  • RU
    Jul 15, 2013
    I'm also here too, I'm 22 so guys if you ever want to chat send me a message, I'm always chilling naked on skype etc etc
    ReactReply