Couple's Room

Discussions on {{MEMBERTERM}} couples

Couple's Room

Showing page 1 of Couple's Room

Lawton in August

I'm going to be back in Lawton 16-23 AUG. Interested in meeting females and couples who enjoy an extra male for her pleasure. Discreet and respectful. Send me…

by swayer_so471230 views0 replies

Lawton in April

55m will be in Lawton, OK in April. What is the scene like if any? Just joined the site so I haven't even finished my profile yet. I haven't swung since COVID…

by swayer_so471286 views0 replies

Close friendship makes a sharp turn into swinging! Advice needed.

My wife and I have enjoyed an open marriage for the past 16 years. We are both in our earlier fifties and still are fond of the lifestyle. We partake in the…

by swinger_nw8231748 views0 replies

Close friendship makes a sharp turn into swinging! Advice needed.

My wife and I have enjoyed an open marriage for the past 16 years. We are both in our earlier fifties and still are fond of the lifestyle. We partake in the…

by swinger_nw8231262 views0 replies

Looking for a athletic big dick stud bi sex woman and man

We are a fun happily married couple looking to have hot sexy experiences with another bi-curious man and woman... We would like for them to watch us have hot…

by swinger_eb8122442 views0 replies

Bbw couples group meet up

We are looking for bbw couples born between 1973-2003 for a massive bbw couples meet up next summer. We hosted one with 4 couples last year but we want more…

by Binudist_Couple614 views0 replies

Amateur porn videos

Don't settle for low-quality Amateur porn videos and scripted scenes - enjoy the x videos at…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Disability and the lifestyle

So my fianc and I have a unique problem, actually a couple, we are both very much interesting in the swinging and nude lifestyle but we are complete newbies to…

by swayer_em7029686 views0 replies

San Diego 4 handed massage

I am looking for someone to host and assist for a 4-handed massage for my shy gf in San Diego.

by G397 views0 replies

Pennsylvania

Looking for another cpl in western Pennsylvania to get to know and play with

by Dave285 views0 replies

Magazine stories

I love to watch and enjoy Magazine stories where I can read various sex magazines with toe sucking, footjobs, cumshots on feet, toe fucking of tight holes,…

by player_uj9163285 views0 replies

Orgy porn videos

I love to watch Orgy porn videos. Here I see Hard sex orgies of slutty bitches and strong stallions. Amateur orgies of drunk girls at sex parties. sexy naked…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Netherlands

Hi, any older couple in the Netherlands let me know please hornyboyn411@gmail.com

by Hornyguyn335 views0 replies

Camming In Chat

I cammed for the first time last Saturday night. The feeling was truly fantastic and can't wait to do it again. The feeling of people watching you while naked…

by Brian718 views0 replies

dirty live video call quen

i I'm Jessy.....23 years old....I'm bored at home always....for that I'm spending my time here...so only best handsome add me Skype ID: live:racheltaylor5345

by Unknown0 views0 replies

dirty live video call quen

i I'm Jessy.....23 years old....I'm bored at home always....for that I'm spending my time here...so only best handsome add me Skype ID: live:racheltaylor5345

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Heading to Paris

Hi, we are a couple who will be in Paris sometime in June. We would love to meet with couples to hang out with. Also any suggestions for some of Paris best…

by backbob07583 views0 replies

First experience

My wife and I spent a week in Costa Rica at a resort last fall. We had always talked about it. We met a guy who was there on business and struck up a nice…

by EddieandCindy1620 views0 replies

MILF porn

I love MILF porn too ! Milfs have always been amazing and pleasant to watch while alone from paid porn sites by…

by kalet5505 views0 replies

general porn Videos

Hey guys, Looking for the general porn Videos...Don't worry !!! I have enough collection of the awesome best porn sites by http://greatporn.net/ [/url]Try this…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Shy wife

Any interest in my wife?

by Olaniven998 views0 replies

watch porn

I am addicted to watch porn....but my favorite scene is handjobs and cum scenes....it making me horny...soo i am always watch porn at best porn sites by…

by joriemen438 views0 replies

Not nudism, not swinging

Somewhere in between. My wife isnt into any scene but I get a kick taking her to secluded locations and massaging her, getting her as naked as possible and…

by melbcpl63111429 views0 replies

adult sex toys.

This is amazing site...and loved to see the hot womens with adult sex toys....these videos helps me to get best orgasm I saw these amazing videos of sex in…

by jackwilljohn495 views0 replies