Couple's Room

Discussions on {{MEMBERTERM}} couples

Couple's Room

Showing page 2 of Couple's Room

watch porn

watching Sex videos is Fucking awesome! I must say it's so appealing and addicting to watch porn from porn dude by…

by albert47347 views0 replies

Naked couples darts

We where wondering if any other couple also play naked or strip darts. Looking to see if there are any other couples that might want to try something new. All…

by Her932 views0 replies

London couples and sensual explorers

I love being sensual and naked in London when I can, sometimes in workshops with my wife or solo but in a group, sometimes with a single mate in a sauna, and…

by Chris803 views0 replies

Couple looking for a guy for threesome

We have always talked about having a threesome with another guy. My fianc wants to watch me suck another cock while getting fucked. It is our fantasy. Hard to…

by amandajuan1583 views0 replies

Less sex in the winter

We find that being clothed in the winter,seems to inhibit our sexuallity somewhat.. being nude in the warmer months, its just so easy to touch caress and…

by Quokka650 views0 replies

Young couples weekend!

Looking for all couples 18-40 for a young couples weekend in Virginia in June. We sent invitations to every couple in this age range. Go to the events and look…

by Binudist_Couple1099 views0 replies

Seeking sexy individuals in NC

We are looking for sexy couples and singles to play with.

by Ncsexycouple12895 views0 replies

New and need advice

My wife and I are happily married and we have fooled around with another couple in the past. We have done some getting naked together, the wives making out,…

by pokashark241001 views0 replies

Looking for a man in Georgia for threesome

Married couple looking for a third to join us if the wife likes you it could be a weekly thing. We have had offers but know body has come through.

by AGWTCW1490 views0 replies

Couples in / near Maryland?

Give us a shout :)

by cuckmaker841 views0 replies

Heading back to london

Hi, me and hubby have spent the lockdown in Spain and soon heading back to London, would be great to meet like minded couples when these crazy times allow, let…

by Maria1221 views0 replies

Jealousy

Did your partner felt jealous of you after engaging in a threesome or a foursome? Did you?

by MrBotanics1312 views0 replies

Cock massaging, scrotum slapping.

we are looking to massage the cock, to retract skin far back and eventually perfome ballbust, gental pain, so we are looking forward to meet couple who have do…

by A733 views0 replies

Single woman seeking a fun time

Looking to spice up my sex life. I want to fully engage in a mutual experience of pleasure

by Southerngal201767 views0 replies

Couple from India

Hi,We're new here ... would like to connect with mature couples from India.Luv, U & A

by ShivShakti950 views0 replies

Young Couple Looking for fun UK

He 36 tall blonde, blue eyes and average build She 32 brunette green eyes and curvaceous . We are looking for more experienced couples to take charge. We are…

by 00tycpl1249 views0 replies

New coupke

Hello dear friends we are new coupke looking for decent couple for all type of fun and much more. We need help how can we start. Please any decent couple real…

by Zaibimalik9081116 views0 replies

looking for friends

am looking for some good genuine couple or ladies to have a fun time like visiting nude beaches or nudist resort or even being nude at home etc

by domaineexp610 views0 replies

Costa brava

Hi all,We are a young couple from the netherlands who will be visiting the costa brava in the beginning of june. Since we like to be in the open we are…

by mvhoon788 views0 replies

Advice needed

Hi all,New to this forum and to swinging in general - in fact to be honest my wife and I haven't even started, but thinking about it.My wife is sexually…

by gregukguy1816 views0 replies

Anyone else trying to get wife into this

I am more of a nudist When I was younger I loved sneaking around naked, As I got older I grew out of it, Now that I am older have been enjoy I guess sneaking…

by bobbird19671751 views0 replies

Looking for fun!

Hi! We are a fun easy going couple looking for a fun couple to play with!! From NC.... dont be shy message us!

by Sunnydayze13973 views0 replies

Nudist Cruise

We are experienced crusaders. We would like to do a nudist cruise who has experience and can recommend us. but should be only next year

by Johnnykr1091 views0 replies

Grand Rapids MI

Looking to get to know a couple near by we are compatible with for FWB! We love toys, lingerie, pics, videos and sharing!

by Alan777 views0 replies