AB
abooshluver

Discussion

Curly or straight pubic hair

Posted Feb 24, 2021

Replies29
AB
abooshluver
abooshluverOriginal Poster
Feb 24, 2021

Do you have curly or straight hair on your bush? Which one do you like on other guys?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BE
    beachlover1
    Feb 24, 2021

    I have a little of both..mostly straight.. what I like...any type of hairy cock works for me

    ReactReply
  • RC
    rch_nyc
    Feb 24, 2021

    Mostly straight

    ReactReply
  • JA
    James
    May 1, 2021
    [quote]Do you have curly or straight hair on your bush? Which one do you like on other guys?[/quote] All. :)
    ReactReply
  • TO
    Tony
    May 1, 2021

    I have curly, dont mind what kind another man has, as long as he has lots of pubic hair.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Sep 24, 2022

    Curly but long and full!

    ReactReply
  • AL
    Alf1957
    Oct 23, 2022

    When I was younger my pubic hair was very curly but now that I am older it is mostly straight which I like - I like a man with a full bush but don't care if it is curly or straight.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Marc
    Oct 23, 2022

    Definitely very curly pubic hair! My curly pubes extend over my balls and up, inside and outside my ass crack and around my butthole!

    ReactReply
  • BI
    Dec 18, 2022

    Mine is mostly straight, fine, red going gray.

    ReactReply
  • JO
    John
    Mar 28, 2023

    The hair on my head is very straight, but my pubes are very dark and curly.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    ChicagoBator
    Jan 16, 2025

    My pubic hair is curly. On other men, I really don't care whether it's straight or curly. However, I like pubic hair, so I prefer that guys are not shaven, and that they don't stylize their pubic hair (a little light trimming to keep things neat is fine). A dense, thick, compact bush is a particular turn on for me.

    ReactReply
  • GE
    George
    Nov 1, 2025

    Mine tends to start straight when its short and curl as it gets longer.

    ReactReply
  • No trimming here, and slightly curly ginger bush

    ReactReply
  • Oh... and I prefer natural

    ReactReply
  • OM
    ommyfirst
    Nov 7, 2025

    Personally I love shaved smooth on both of us

    ReactReply
  • EF
    earth fixed
    Nov 7, 2025

    Me too, or at least well cropped. I prefer to floss after my meal and not during. :)

    ReactReply
  • CA
    Car
    Nov 7, 2025

    Definitely a great look

    ReactReply
  • BB
    Balazs B. J.
    Nov 7, 2025

    Same here!! Absolutely clean shaven, smooth!!

    ReactReply
  • O2
    Nov 7, 2025

    My pubes have always been curly., but have gotten lighter and somewhat thinner with age. Over the last 15 years or so, I've kept them trimmed short, except in the summer months when I prefer to shave bare. I have to say that I much prefer the bare look on my partners too. Let's face it nobody likes choking on a pube.

    ReactReply
  • SA
    Sam
    Nov 8, 2025

    I prefer the smooth look myself but love all nudists

    ReactReply
  • DA
    Dave
    Nov 8, 2025

    Smooth for me too

    ReactReply
  • JJ
    JJOBCH
    Nov 8, 2025

    I too prefer the pubic hair kept natural. The way it frames a nice penis is beautiful when its the way nature made us

    ReactReply
  • JA
    Jack
    Nov 8, 2025

    I shave mine. Really loving the smooth feeling. Plus, the ladies kinda like that way too.

    ReactReply
  • SN
    snafu820
    Nov 8, 2025

    My pubic hair is totally sr8 but I'm not. Have to trim it so it does not get in the way when I edge for hours

    ReactReply
  • NN
    nnnescio
    Nov 9, 2025

    I prefer smooth too, it gives that extra naked feeling.

    ReactReply