Do you have curly or straight hair on your bush? Which one do you like on other guys?
Replies
- AL
Nov 10, 2025My pubic hair is curly/bushy. On other men, I really don't care if it's curly or straight - I just like to see it.
Seeing a little dick "hiding in the bushes" is a huge turn on for me. The problem is, so many guys with small cocks shave the pubes to "make their cock look bigger". Unfortunately, that doesn't work - I say own your size and keep it natural.ReactReply - AB
abooshluverOriginal PosterNov 29, 2025I agree with you that we should keep our bush. I have big dark bush and yes small cock!
ReactReply - KR
Nov 29, 2025gray and curling, I like to see a hairy bush ( and hairy chest, and legs and ass. but gotta admit that I see a guy every few weeks, and it's a bit of a turn on to shave his cock, balls, and ass
ReactReply - MEMemberJan 4, 2026
I have black pubic hair, untrimmed, and armpit hair
ReactReply
