Do you have any fantasies about candaulism? I'm not talking about experiences that actually happened, but things that you might like to see happen if the circumstances were right. I'm sure that a lot of guys fantasize about other men seeing their wives or girlfriends naked. For example, I fantasize about my wife and I going to a nude beach with a male friend. He doesn't know what type of a beach it is until my wife suddenly decides to take off her bathing suit. He is shocked to see her completely nude but can't take his eyes off her body.
Replies
- MD
Jul 21, 2026Another with a bit of a twist.....
I join an online group for candaulists and for quite some time enjoy reading what others post and making a few posts of my own. Then one day I get a PM from one of the members telling me about how some of the members have formed a club and meet in real life. He invites me to join. Over the next couple of months I PM with other members of the group, we all exchange pictures, and I decide that I really, really want to take it to the next level.
I am given the address of the next meeting and given a time to arrive. I am both nervous and excited as the day approaches. I tell my wife only that we are going out for the evening so to dress appropriately. She wears black matching bra and bikini panties under a black dress that shows some cleavage and slightly more than a hint of upper breast before falling almost to her knees. A gold neck chain that nestles at the top of her cleavage and a matching bracelet on her left wrist complete the look.
On the appointed day I drive us to the address. My wife is full of questions but I manage to stall her curiosity. We go up to the door and, as I was instructed, enter without knocking or ringing a bell. Once inside we proceed down a short hallway to a living area. We walk in and my wife stops dead in her tracks. Her mouth drops and she looks at me in disbelief. There before us are the other members of the group along with their wives. All of the wives are nude.
I look back at my wife and say, "We can turn around and leave if you insist. Or, we can stay and I can become a member of this group. I really want to do that. Will you allow me that?"
She thinks for a minute and looks back over the waiting group. Then she turns to me and replies, "If this is really what you want you may have it."
I lean toward her and kiss her tenderly and whisper my thanks in her ear. I then step behind her and unzip the dress. I hesitate for a moment then drop it to the floor. She stiffens a bit when she feels my hands on her bra strap but does not object when I undo the clasp and slip it off her shoulders exposing her naked breasts for all to see. I drop the bra on a chair then hook my fingers into the waist band of her panties. She turns slightly and asks me if I am sure. I kiss her again and then slowly slip her panties down her legs and she steps out of them. My excitement is at a fever pitch as I look out and see the other members visually examining my wife's full but perky breasts and the smooth shaven pussy just visible between her slightly parted thighs. I kiss her again, put my arm across her shoulders, then turn to the group and say, "May I present my wife."
ReactReply
