LX
Lxixer

General Discussion

Sex and humor

Posted Sep 23, 2016

Replies3
LX
Lxixer
LxixerOriginal Poster
Sep 23, 2016
Where are all the sex jokes on TS?
For example: What is the difference between masturbate and celibate? ... On one hand, you have someone who is -only- thinking about sex ... on the other hand, you have cum ;-)
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Sep 23, 2016
    Near the bottom of the forums page is a topic called "Humor and Fun". You can post your funnies there, if you like, not much activity there lately. Maye that will change if you get it started.
    ReactReply
  • LX
    Lxixer
    LxixerOriginal Poster
    Sep 23, 2016

    Thanks, I guess I overlooked that when I searched earlier.

    ReactReply
  • BI
    Jul 6, 2023
    I am very much obsessed with sex with my partner and enjoyed it a lot in our week after watching porn on the internet. I love to masturbate. i really love to suck my female big boobs we do masturbate together to get pleasure.. and we both got lustful and enjoyed a lot after watching porn and sex videos of couples. I usually do this kind of thing after watching porn videos on at theporndude by [url][link]/link/baa4670abd5254dd/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGhlcG9ybmR1ZGUub3JnLw%3D%3D[/link]https://www.theporndude.org/[/url]
    ReactReply