General Discussion

General Discussion

Showing page 4 of General Discussion

Giving a guy a good time with their wife watching

If you like the idea of being wanked or sucked by another bi guy while your wife watches, I would love to help you out. I'm in Hampshire UK. I'm very discreet…

by woodyxxx493 views0 replies

Bisexual cuckolding

Lately my biggest turn on has been a fantasy of the sort of sex where I'm with my partner and a group of guys. I have strong bisexual tendencies, and I very…

by Jaska2002 views0 replies

Where do senior citizens go to find sexual partners?

I'm 73 and would like to find some like minded people near me but don't know where to look. It used to be CL was the place to go then it got full of pros and…

by Don1951 views0 replies

sexy bitches

I used to watch all the new and most interesting porn stuff of sexy bitches from these best pay porn sites…

by maxwilliam429 views0 replies

hot tubs

i love to be naked in a hot tub, unfortunately i dont have the space for one, does anyone in or around the kent uk area, that would like to have a fellow…

by steve680 views0 replies

Chat room could not load. Missing Scripts (Publish)

how do I sort this out please?

by Larrynz547 views0 replies

Naked party sat 19th

Naked free for all party next weekend anyone In Edinburgh looking to join? 18-40

by edinudelad630 views0 replies

watch Sweet Girls

As per my experience i love to watch Sweet Girls show Perfect Body on cam and ready to get fucked outdoor sex Videos in vr Cam porn Sites where i am addicted…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

DHAKA, BANGLADESH

Anyone here from Bangladesh? Would love to meet and greet!

by Newfav387 views0 replies

fetishes porn

i love to see the fetishes porn....it helps me in sextually arouse...It making me horny...i found the best porn collection at best porn sites by…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

fetishes porn

i love to see the fetishes porn....it helps me in sextually arouse...It making me horny...i found the best porn collection at best porn sites by…

by Unknown0 views0 replies

Theatre / Theater and the Arts

I've created a Group for any theatre/arts professionals who would like to see how our love of TS meets with our passion for the arts. Be a pleasure to meet…

by Chris479 views0 replies

naked in disused buildings

hi im in south east kent uk, does anyone know of any disused or abandoned buildings or sites that i can get into and take some naked photos of myself, or if…

by steve1326 views0 replies

THREESOME/ CUCK

Hi I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I was wondering if anyone from Dhaka is up for fun and quality time spending! Everything will remain discreet! Hit me up if you…

by Newfav612 views0 replies

DIY Fantasy

Wife and I are married 15+ years. Recently we began exploring each others fantasies and experimenting. We have grown closer sharing these experiences together.…

by brav000690 views0 replies

What has happened to photos on this site?

It seems all new members now have no images available by default. Has something happened to True Swingers?There seems to be no mention of this in any of the…

by mont501819 views0 replies

Above Average size penises

I am a above size, being 8.5in n thick in size. I love the compliments especially when visiting nudist beaches or gay/bi steamrooms for play. I find it hard to…

by mitcherj938 views0 replies

What's Up With Group Names

What is it about some group names being so deceptive? eg: women Who Worship Cock. This group's membership is 73% male. Is it.really MEN who worship cock or men…

by Unknown676 views0 replies

Hello from Korea

Hi every naughty people As i mentioned on profile, we are 40s married Stag&vixen couple who live in Korea. We've been talking about different sex styles for a…

by Jay775 views0 replies

Shaving

It is not obvious why human beings have evolved with hair around our genitals, extending a few inches upwards, backwards along the crevice between our cheeks…

by Dick1147 views0 replies

Enter or Not, Thoughtful Input Only

Hello to all. As you can see in the title Id appreciate thoughtful advice from any and all, but especially those whove been in similar positions. Im a male in…

by jflaman717 views0 replies

NUDISM IN LINCOLNSHIRE UK

Hi Im a Mature bi Male looking to meet other Nudists in the area or just beyond, Id like to make new friends and have fun....Please get in touch any gender or…

by fred1320 views0 replies

Collaboration with our site

Hello, we're interested in buying links from your adult sites and/or to add them on 10+ porn related domains (24K Alexa and better), well ranked on high…

by MilanW595 views0 replies

POV porn

I love to watch porn but best porn ever at the moment is POV porn in my opinion,where i watch different kind of Hot babe that shows her naked body in a sex…

by johnsenlucas1554 views0 replies