General Discussion

General Discussion

Showing page 5 of General Discussion

gay porn

I love to watch the gay guys hardcore sex videos... where gay guys showing off their naked body with tatoos,big dick,ass and show some sex stunts....fucking…

by wickjonny85616 views0 replies

porn collection

My recent fantasy is watching Big Titted Slut Wife with nipple and clean pussy Sex with a straight guy using adult sex toys ....bescause it making me…

by johnjonny9523 views0 replies

biggest ass

I Am addicted to watch slutty arab wife sex movies where they Show dildo in pussy and one of the biggest ass i ever hit videos...fucking love it, it getting me…

by johnlocas12598 views0 replies

4K porn

I love to watch porn...My favorite type of porn in these days is 4K porn, where i watch sexy girls... you check them on the best 4k porn sites by…

by wickjony96460 views0 replies

virtual sex

I love porn....i watch various kinds of porn videos.. but my favorite is virtual sex...where we do sex chat with nice milf girls where they are doing some sex…

by johnluess558 views0 replies

amateur great sex with big tits

This is amazing site...and loved to see the amateur great sex with big tits, big ass and i love to watch eating pussy videos...fucking awesome, making me horny…

by johnlocas574 views0 replies

pussy Sex

My recent fantasy is watching Big Titted Slut Wife with nipple and clean pussy Sex with a straight guy using adult sex toys ....bescause it making me…

by johnjanny60597 views0 replies

sex videos

I Am addicted to watch hardcore sex videos... where i watch amateur with sexy ass in porn scenes with full of graphic fucking.....it makes me horny i always…

by johnjanny45488 views0 replies

Natural Trim Smooth Poll

I was wondering what I should do. Any thoughts?

by Erick913 views0 replies

Looking for nudist friends

Hi I am looking for nudist friends in and around Tampa, FLi am open to make pen pal friends with others who are outside too.domaineexp@gmail.com

by domaineexp1385 views0 replies

Male profile photos

Just a heads up guys, if your profile photo is of your penis, most women want except your friend request or reply to your emails. How about a face.

by Jen1947 views0 replies

What is your fantasy?

My fantasy- I start chatting with a guy at an adult store, were both gay and he asks if I would like to join in with a group of his friends, I can feel my cock…

by bondagemale2170 views0 replies

looking for 2 mature ladies to join us in Laughen, Nv this summer for 4 days of nude boating and sex

My friend and I go to Laughen NV in the summer and boat nude on the river and lake Mojave . I am looking for 2 mature ladies to join us for some nude boating…

by George1022 views0 replies

Hanging out naked with a buddy

Im a true believer that men enjoy being in underwear or less whether youre a nudist or not. It just feels natural to not wear a shirt or pants when youre home…

by NekkidGuy693657 views0 replies

Has anyone been a Spemcer Tunick photo?

I love his photo's of body painted groups of nudist's. I have signed up but not notified of one being in my area.

by bondagemale1099 views0 replies

Birmingham

Hey guys, in Birmingham for the night on 13th. Anyone free to come hang naked in my room. Be good to have a nude friend for the night

by Robert489 views0 replies

NYE 2019 (UK)

Looking for some action on NYE. Live in Lincoln but can travel. Anyone planning anything?

by Stephen575 views0 replies

Help opening a lifestyle (swinger) club.

Hi,My wife and I are looking to open a new Lifestyle club. We want the club to be special, comfortable and full of erotic fun. We are looking for people to…

by dcwashington999620 views0 replies

Getting DP right

Not sure where to post this so feel free to move or delete the topic.I don't really call me and my GF "swingers" but we are a younger couple with an active…

by Anon1231494 views0 replies

Athina synantisi gia gumnismo kai sexoualika paixnidia

Kalispera sas. Tha ithela na diorganwsw ena mazema aneksartitoy fylou kai sexoualikotitas gia eswteriko gymnismo me skopo tin apokoryfwsi me sexoualika…

by Unknown850 views0 replies

How to find men for My Asian Gf

Hello, My GF is Chinese, 25 YO, petite. She has this desire of being fucked while I watch, by more than 2 men... She mentioned she would like to be tied in the…

by britelor956 views0 replies

Athens real meeting

Athina kaneis gia real synantisi gia gumnismo kai aunanismo?

by Unknown787 views0 replies

Older male (70) looking for a local couple

I'm 70, live in Tracy, Ca, and would like to find a local(ish) couple for fun now and then. I'm open to just about anything as long as it is legal. Not…

by Don892 views0 replies

Island For Swingers

Hellow fellow swingers! Me and my business partner own 74 acres island in Belize (20 mins away from famous Ambergris Caye) and we are thinking about building…

by Hamlet866 views0 replies